Portable one day custom program now available. Introduce your leadership team to the power of authenticity.
Why the True Growth® Academy?
Click here to see why past attendees rate the True Growth® Academy as the best value in comparison to similar leader development courses.
Authentic Leaders Building Authentic Leaders
LWM III Consulting exists to serve you and your organization in growing authentic leaders who people want to follow. Authentic leaders build stronger teams, have better loyalty and employee retention, and consistently improve bottom-line profitability.
We at LWM III Consulting provide you with seasoned and wise practitioners who have proven track records leading organizations. Our varied leadership experiences and practicality of our stories will provide numerous lessons for you and your organization. We are transparent with both our successes and failures. We consult, teach, and coach from our True Growth® Model of leader development. Most importantly, we are committed to growing individuals and teams to the richly rewarding Season of Significance.
Why settle for success when you can grow to significance?
- True Growth® Academy
- Organizational Consulting
- Motivational Speaking
- Executive Coaching
To insure a quality experience, each session
is limited to 30 attendees. Act now to participate in this transformational experience.
True Growth® Academy
The True Growth® Academy, designed for management level leaders, provides a structured development of both the principles and applications of authentic leadership. The True Growth® Academy is regularly held at the historic Ye Kendall Inn in Boerne, Texas. The overall objectives of the True Growth® Academy experience are:
- To understand the principles and benefits of authentic leadership.
- To create an environment of self-discovery, growth, and leadership development.
- To gain clarity and conviction of one's personal values and how they align with the organization.
- To gain clarity of one's personal life purpose with the associated benefits of focus, passion, balance and true enjoyment.
- To build a set of personal leadership disciplines that support one's life purpose and values.
- To engage participants in rich, challenging discussions that will promote original thinking in relation to both personal and professional development.
- To provide participants with multiple assessment tools designed to help them discover their authentic true selves.
- To explore the roots of organizational disengagement.
- To help leaders of organizations better understand how to create work environments and relationships that lead to passionately engaged teams.
If we do not meet your expectations we will refund your money.