Brigadier General Wayne Grigsby, US Army
"My belief is in order to be an effective senior leader within our Army today you must, as a person understand what your unique purpose is in life, you must understand what your core values are, and those certain behaviors that allow you to live your core values and your purpose. Once a person understands that, I believe he or she can become an even more effective senior leader within our Army today… 360 True Growth gave me that opportunity to realize and I will serve our Army in a more effective manner each day"
Personal Testimonials from Army Brigade Commanders (Colonels) and Brigade Command Sergeants Major US Army's Brigade Pre-Command Course
- Lawson and Byrd's personal experiences of life changing situations will assist me in fully developing an action plan that will balance the important things in my life, faith, family and friends.
- Great to actually take the time to do self-awareness versus the normal lip service.
- I really thought this was going to be a lot of touchy feely kind of thing-definitely exceeded my expectations.
- After being in line leadership positions for 26 yrs this is the first time I have had the opportunity to take a hard look at myself and also see myself through others.
- I learned about me-change me for the better, look for goodness in others, don't hold myself responsible for things that are out of my control.
- Enjoyed it! More about myself that will help me be a better human being and leader.
- Great program! I was not looking forward to devoting a weekend, but it was absolutely worth the time invested.
- I'm just in awe that the Army has invested so much in me and my development. Special thanks to LTG ® Magruder and his team for the experience.
- I included this seminar as an influence on my life story. It really helped me identify what I already suspected and a clear way ahead. I will be a better CDR than I would have been without going through the process; I'm going forward with a feeling of serenity.
- Very worthwhile in allowing an old soldier to learn how to become a better person to my family and my country.
- Made me do what I hate the most, think and talk about myself.
- Did not want to come and do more introspective soul-searching. Had just completed a semester of that at Industrial College of the Armed Forces. Class has led me to an "AHA" moment of how I can frame my brigade command-what is important to me personally, which translates into professionally.
- Opened my eyes to other viewpoints.
- The best opportunity I have had to think and plan opening in my lifetime; wish this was part of the commissioning process.
- I learned a lot about the course and myself. The 360 was very useful to me, also I now know what I need to improve and sustain.
- It is hard for us to express personal feelings, but we need to for our own sake and the sake of our soldiers and our families.
Click here for more testimonials from the 2,700+ leaders who have benefited from the True Growth experience