News Update - For the sixth year in a row, the US Army has contracted LWMIII Consulting to conduct Balanced Readiness Seminars for future Brigade and Battalion Commanders and Command Sergeants Major. Over 1,600 leaders will participate in the training over the next year at Ft Leavenworth, Kansas. Click Here For More Information >>
News Update - LWMIII Consulting, a Service Disabled Veteran Owned Small Business, has been awarded a contract by the Defense Logistics Agency (DLA) in support of their Enterprise Leader Development Program (ELDP) to provide Leadership Coaching services. The single-award, indefinite delivery, indefinite quantity contract is for five years if all options are exercised. Click here for more information »
True Growth experience receives high praise from DLA leaders. Click here for more information. (PDF)
News Update - We are proud to announce an
affiliation with Chambers Bay Institute, a recognized leader in the areas of executive coaching and organizational development. Click here for more information pertaining to their world-class expertise.
News Update - 2016 Miss America Contestants to participate in True Growth Leadership experience.
General Services Administration (GSA)
Purchasing from a GSA Schedule contract offers the following advantages to government clients over procuring on the open market:
- GSA has determined prices under Schedule contracts to be fair and reasonable.
- Pre-award synopses are not required for Schedule purchases and post-award synopses are only required when the opportunity was restricted to a sole source or a limited number of firms under an approved Limited Source Justification.
- Schedule contracts have been awarded in compliance with all applicable laws and regulations.
- Administrative time is reduced.
- Schedule contracts offer a wide selection of state-of-the-art commercial supplies and services.
To learn more about the services offered under the LWMIII GSA Schedule Contract Download the list of services here.